Holy Cross School proposed Admission Arrangements 2022-2023
We are consulting on our Admissions arrangements for 2022-2023 and welcome any comments.
The proposed changes for our Nursery and Reception classes are as follows:
- Adding Non Catholic Siblings to our oversubscription criteria
- To clarify the Looked After Children criteria
- To clarify the Siblings criteria
- To clarify In-Year Admissions criteria
- Changing the Supplementary Information Form (SIF’s) to reflect Diocesan changes
This consultation is for the attention of:
- a) Parents of children between the ages of four and sixteen
- b) All other admission authorities within the local area
- c) The local authority
- d) Any adjoining neighbouring local authorities
- e) Any local faith organisation
- f) Other persons in the area who have an interest in the proposed arrangements including but not limited to playgroups, nurseries.
The consultation period is for six weeks starting on 18/12/2020 until 29/01/2021 and any comments should be made in writing to Seana Bengtsson, Chair of Governors, Holy Cross Catholic School, Basuto Road, Parsons Green, London SW6 4BL.
Following the consultation period, all comments will be considered by Governors and the final admission arrangements will be published on the school’s website no later than 01/03/2021.