Every local-authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016.
Please click to see
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- School complaints procedure
- Pupil premium
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary schools
- Special educational (SEN) for primary schools
- Governors’ information and duties
- Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos
If any parent wishes to receive a paper copy of any of the information printed on our school website, we will provide this free of charge.