Here at Holy Cross, we offer a Wraparound Breakfast Club through our Wraparound Care service.
Open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 8am - 8:45am our Breakfast Club costs just £3.50 a day, per child.
Offering a selection of fresh fruit, cereals, breads, milk and juice alongside educational activities we aim to meet the following:
- providing children with nutritious food at the start of the day
- improving pupils’ attendance and punctuality by offering a service outside of school hours
- supporting parents and carers who work or are in need of help with morning care
- meeting the individual needs of children
The role of our breakfast club is wider than the provision of food; we also provide a calm and
safe environment before school, helping to develop social skills and provide the opportunity for
additional learning through ‘play’ activities. It is also a time where children can complete homework if they wish to.
If you require a Breakfast Club place, you will need to book and pay for your session in advance by logging on to:
020 7736 1447
After School Clubs and Wraparound Care
Wraparound is run by staff from Holy Cross School. It is a non-profit making organisation that provides childcare services to pupils at Holy Cross School specialising in after school childcare and extra-curricular clubs.
Our After School Cubs run from 3:30pm - 4:30pm.
If your child does not wish to join a club and wishes to instead relax and play with friends, we offer a flexible childcare service from 3:30pm - 6:00pm.
Wraparound offers high quality experiences at an affordable cost, children are led in structured play and given the opportunity to develop their social and creative skills. A piece of fruit is provided at the end of the school day and a more substantial meal for those children who stay for the final hour between 5pm and 6pm. For example, beans on toast, Spaghetti Bolognese, Roast dinner.
|Clubs cost £90 each term.|
Wraparound care costs £12.50 per day
Aims of Wraparound:
- Provide a high quality, safe and enjoyable service, before and after school
- To offer an affordable service to those families most in need
- Offer children enriched opportunities
- Achieve a personalised childcare service tailored to the individual needs of the children, by working closely with parents and carers
- To improve pupil attendance, self confidence, motivation and therefore impacting positively on achievement
To contact Ms Lazarus, Wraparound Manager:
email : email@example.com
telephone: 020 7736 1447
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School