Attendance and Punctuality
In order to raise standards in education and ensure all pupils can fulfil their potential, pupils need to attend school regularly to benefit from their education. Missing out on lessons leaves children vulnerable to falling behind. Children with poor attendance tend to achieve less in both primary and secondary school.
Our Attendance results:
Sept 2020 – July 2021
Total School Attendance
The Government expects:
Schools and local authorities to:
- promote good attendance and reduce absence, including persistent absence;
- ensure every pupil has access to full-time education to which they are entitled;
- act early to address patterns of absence.
- parents to perform their legal duty by ensuring their children of compulsory school age who are registered at school attend regularly.
- all pupils to be punctual to their lessons
Please click here for the Attendance Policy
Parents can be fined by the local authority for taking their child on holiday during term time without the consent of the school.